2. A REFLECTION ON ST. TERESA BENEDICTA OF THE CROSS (Edith Stein) and the COMPASSIONATE HEARTS OF JESUS AND MARY by Nicola Mason (Companion CHJM)
3. FORGIVING THOSE WHO SIN AGAINST OTHERS – some thoughts following the Manchester suicide bombing in May 2017
4. GILBERT SHAW A Teacher of Prayer in the Twentieth Century – Extracts from a talk given at the 12th International, Interdenominational Congress of Religious (CIIR) at Subiaco, Italy, September 2001 by Sr. Isabel SLG
5. ARTICLE ON THE ASSOCIATION IN THE CHURCH TIMES – June 9th, 2017
6. BENEDICTINE VOW OF ‘CONVERSION OF THE HEART’ by the Rev. David-Francis Darling ObOSB (Companion CHJM)
7. COMPASSION – the biblical gift to the human spirit
Reflections by the German theologian, Johann Baptist Metz (b.1928) taken from his chapter, Toward a Christianity of Political Compassion, published in Love that Produces Hope: The Thought of Ignacio Ellacuria, ed. K. Burke SJ and others, 2006, Liturgical Press
8. A CONTEMPLATIVE IN THE CITY by Fr. Bill Kirkpatrick
This article, published in the Journal of the Thomas Merton Society, concerns Fr. Bill’s vocation and ministry of ‘Reaching Out’ in the Earls Court beginning in the in the 1980’s. His calling was motivated, in particular, by compassion towards male prostitutes in the area and the need to address the developing AIDS/HIV crisis.
9. THREE MOVEMENTS TOWARDS A COMPASSIONATE HEART
An article expanding on Days 20 – 23 in our ‘Principles’ which explores the movements from ‘Reaction to Contemplation, Judgmentalism to Generosity and Brokenness to Tenderness’.
10. GAUDETE ET EXSULTATE
Extracts from Pope Francis’ Apostolic Exhortation 2018
11. THE SACRED HEART
Articles by ‘Jesuits in Britain’ under the general heading of ‘Thinking Faith’.
12. THE SACRED HEART OF THE BLESSED SACRAMENT
Reflections on the Sacred Heart present in the heart of the Sacrament of the altar.
13. CONTEMPLATIVE LEADERSHIP: BORN OF COMPASSION
An article by Leah Rampey on the website of Shalem Institute for Spiritual Formation. An excerpt from a longer article entitled Contemplative Leadership: Compassion, Power & Hope.